Introduction Statement

Greetings Composers & Orchestrators,

I am creating this Blog on behalf of myself and other serious music composers & orchestrators
in the hopes of sharing theoretical techniques that we use in order to compose our music and
streamline our individual creative processes.

I will be posting my initial concepts in the next few weeks and it will be my goal to continue
posting more on a weekly basis as my schedule permits.

These postings will contain examples in both text and notational formats and it is my goal to
make them as clear and concise as possible.

I will of course welcome any and all contributions, additions, critics, etc... from any fellow
composers and orchestrators who would like to share there views.

Thank you and I look forward to posting my first example soon.

Sincerely,

Brent Heflin McHenry

Popular Posts